Helping busy commercial specifiers save time and get great results
Sorting out design specifications for fabric structures can be daunting and confusing for many specifiers. Particularly if it’s your first time working with fabric as an architect or landscaper.
We can help reduce your stress levels and let you get the best option for your client while avoiding expensive mistakes like over-specifying or choosing the wrong fabric for Australian conditions.
We’ve advised commercial specifiers since 2001 on a range of successful projects from shopping centers and landscaping developments through to high-end commercial architecture.
How we can help
- Save your research time by tapping into our specialised
- Collaborate with our design team for the perfect solution for your client.
- Practical installation and design knowledge about what works and what to avoid.
- Fast turnaround with RFP and tender documentation.
- Accurate technical advice on fabric performance, load limits, and product warranties.
- Assistance with council approvals and compliance management.
- We can help with everything including fabrication, installation, and project management.